rofl its 40 degree f in my house

raggie33

*the raggedier*
as said before this is a very very very old house. well it would be inposable to heat .so it just stays a tad above outsdie temps.well i have a refidater themter out and its around 40 f in house

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol i have 2 swaetshirts on a and jeans with warm pants under them. and a knit hat

binky

Flashlight Enthusiast
That sucks. But hey, you're probably more comfy than you'd be if you had "signed up", no?

(I'm not against it. I'm just joking around in a semi-serious way. Those people are amazing to me.)

My house turns 100 in 2009 and it's one of the youngest on the street by a couple hundred years... As far as I can tell, the maker (Sears Roebuck) installed no insulation between the cement block exterior and the plaster interior. I keep it warm to keep the kiddies healthy, but man some months I feel like I might do just as well burning dollar bills in the furnace!

When I was in college (in middle of NH) my "room" was a converted front porch for a year or so. That was almost always far below 40F in the winter (radio says "it's up to 10 below this morning!"), but it was college so I was happy just to have a roof over my head. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif