• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (SOLD) WTS: Mint McGizmo Slate PD

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
The following sales rules apply:

• First posted "I'll take it." gets the item over any PM's in progress.
  • Prompt (within 24 hours) PayPal payment expected via normal Purchase option.
  • CONUS shipping is included via USPS.
  • International shipping will be $10 additional.
  • Please - no trade offers.
  • I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone.

This is a little bit of a catch and release for me. This light is really in mint condition with no marks or signs of any usage.

Purchased here http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/sh...5A-amp-C-Titanium-twisty-McLuxIII-PD-addition about a month ago. Originally it came with no clip.

I modded the LED to a XP-G2 R5-4U neutral. This is the neutral tint the Tain has used in all his neutral lights which many people really like. It is a little cooler than the 5C1 tint I usually use (probably around 4500K) and has a white appearance to it with less yellowing to the tint. The swap came out really nice, the emitter is very nicely centered and the beam looks really nice. Probably a little warmer than the stock Seoul P4 and definitely much brighter.

I was also able to obtain a stock McGizmo clip which has been installed on the light using two of the Ti torx screws that Jeff uses on all of his clips.

I haven't yet taken any pics to post but will if needed. You can see pictures in the link above.

Price: $375 SOLD

Last edited: