went with armytek wizard pro wide

Ktraughb

Newly Enlightened
I was weary at first being that they were only available in their regular tint. However, once I received it and used it, I couldn't be happier. This tint is perfect..and for those wondering I work up close with multi color wiring on alarm panels (attics, crawl spaces etc). I have no trouble distinguishing colors and there is no noticeable hot spot. In fact, its perfect...I can peek into an attic for a glow rod and have a decent spot to do so, but it lights up wide and evenly and doesn't strain my eyes. Runtime is awesome and the ui only took me an hour or so to get it down pat. Great features, lightweight and probably the last headlamp style ill ever buy. Just wanted to share my positive experience!

Derek Dean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for your thoughts. I'm still torn between an Armytek of a Zebra, but your positive impressions sound promising. Enjoy!

TDon

Newly Enlightened
Good to hear the armytek was a good choice for you. I am just starting to look into getting my first headlamp and the wizard pro is at the top of my short list. Thanks for sharing.

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm glad to hear about your good experiences as well! I have an Armytek Wizard Pro Warm which has been an excellent tool for everything I've thrown at it, including working on things close up and hiking on trails at night. I don't know how I went so long without having a decent headlamp. The light's durability is a huge plus as well.

Latest posts