• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB - E to C TAILCAP ADAPTER

Dirty wage guy

Enlightened
I'd like to buy an E to C tailcap adapter for a project. I have never seen one around so does something like that even exist? If so who makes one?
Hopefully some of the fellow flashaholics can help me out.
Thanks for looking,

DWG

880arm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Me either. Just to be clear, are you wanting an adapter to install a C tailcap on an E body? I can see how this could be physically made to work but not sure that it would look particularly good.

For what it's worth, the SureFire AZ2-S uses a C tailcap but accepts E-series heads. Don't know if this would help your project or not but I figured I would pass it along.

MalkoffAZ2.jpg

Dirty wage guy

Enlightened
I figured there was no such thing. I know what you mean 880. It looked better in my head than it probably would in real life. I have this 4x123 e body that I was doing the lego thing with and with an E to C on the front end along with a KT1 it's pretty cool. Even with a Z32 it still looks good. Until you get to the other end and see a tiny E series tailcap.
I have an e2d tailcap on it now since that's got the most girth of the e tails and it too is still way too small.
I wanted to throw on a SW02 but that's where I run into a wall with this setup.
Hoping to obtain an adapter like a TnC e to c, but for *** end of the light.
I guess I'm SOL..
I tried to add pics of of what I'm thinking of but I don't have a photobucket account so not sure how else to add pics.

DWG