• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: A19 Extender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigwilly

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking for a Surefire A19 battery extender for a 6P.

Bigwilly

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm sorry, I should of specified that I wany stock bore. Everything oveready.com has ia bored for 18650.

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm sorry, I should of specified that I wany stock bore. Everything oveready.com has ia bored for 18650.

I'm in the same situation. Are the solarforce extensions for a fraction of the price complete garbage by comparison? More concerned by thread quality than ano & finishing etc.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm in the same situation. Are the solarforce extensions for a fraction of the price complete garbage by comparison? More concerned by thread quality than ano & finishing etc.

The SolarForce L2P and 18650 extension tube I got are quite good quality wise. (Customlites.com). I tested a direct drive P60 dropin from Vinh in the SolarForce and the switch does not work reliably now. Not sure if, maybe 6 amps running through a 3 amp switch did it, but... The build quality otherwise is really good but that is not going to help the thread starter here. Bigwilly: Have you looked over at CPFMarketplace.com? You could place a 'wanting to buy' WTB post over there. Just recently, CPFMarketplace became accessible by an android or apple app.

Bigwilly

Flashlight Enthusiast
I tried there first but my post count must not be high enough.

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast
The SolarForce L2P and 18650 extension tube I got are quite good quality wise. (Customlites.com). I tested a direct drive P60 dropin from Vinh in the SolarForce and the switch does not work reliably now. Not sure if, maybe 6 amps running through a 3 amp switch did it, but... The build quality otherwise is really good but that is not going to help the thread starter here. Bigwilly: Have you looked over at CPFMarketplace.com? You could place a 'wanting to buy' WTB post over there. Just recently, CPFMarketplace became accessible by an android or apple app.

YEah i'm too particular about switches to take a chance on them for that, but just a tube where all they'd have to get right for me is the threads would be worth the price if they are actually available in the diameter the op requests- someone just informed me in another thread that solarforce's L2-ecr are for 18mm cells.

Status
Not open for further replies.