Turning 18 today

bwcaw

Enlightened
Today is my 18th birthday! Kind of sucks though, I was planning to go see lotr III in the theater today at noon with one of my freinds, but his mom all of the sudden won't let him go. So I am stuck here at home all by myself all day long. Not exactly what I had in mind for my 18th birthday. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif Oh well, I guess everybody's life sucks once in a while.

jtice

Flashaholic
Happy B-Day !!!!

Wheres Bart and his great B-Day gif? ahh he will be around.

Its ok buddy, go into your closet, turn out the light, and sit there with your favorite light. And SHINE AWAY. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy Birthday! Treat yourself and go to the show alone. The theater should be crowed. If you see someone you know say " I was supposed to meet so and so here but they didn't show, "Mind if I hang out with you guys?"

I wish I was going to see LOTRIII, I have to go shopping instead!

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
bdayclown.gif

bwcaw

Enlightened
Thanks guys! It isn't as bad as I thought it would be. At least I don't have to go to school today! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I don't have a car, and I live 15 miles from the nearest theater so going by myself is out of the question. But i am making the most of it anyway. Thanks again guys!

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Happy Birthday!!!

I can't remember what I did for my 18th, but it couldn't have been that great otherwise I would have remembered it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
happy birthday! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

18 myself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

i didn't do anything either...i can't remember it, but i know i didn't do anytyhing... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
The LED Museum said:
I can't remember what I did for my 18th, but it couldn't have been that great otherwise I would have remembered it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Me too. That was in 1968, so most likely, I was stoned.

Happy Birthday bwcaw.