• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Some Alephs and Longbow Micra (with many more to follow!)

high-side

Newly Enlightened
Hey all,
I had some unexpected finances come up, so I gotta move a few lights.

Contact me by PM for Paypal info or questions. First "I'll take it" in the thread, has dibs.

Payment:paypal, or I can accept Visa/MC direct if you prefer.

1) Aleph1 Head/1x123 BODY/E2D tail-BLACK, 27mm McR, BB/NextGen 750 w/SSCP4 U-Bin(Neutral tint),Stainless Crenelated Bezel, SureFire E2D tail w/ Clicky.
No discernible marks or nicks. Very nice condition.
$130 + $8 USPS PRIORITY(US)SOLD to Dirty wage guy

sf46.jpg

vt343.jpg

67oy.jpg

2) SOLD Aleph A19 HEAD/ CHOICE OF BODY:1X123 or 1XCR2-BLACK (shown w/ CR2 Body) McR 19, BB/NextGen 750 w/SSCP4 U-Bin (Neutral tint), Novatac Black crenelated Bezel, McTC Single-Stage. Free Shorty Lanyard
$135 + $8 USPS PRIORITY(US)SOLD
TO troutpool
g30e.jpg

3qmh.jpg

acqdi.jpg

3)SOLD LONGBOW MICRA 1X123 OD GREEN Tail-Clicky Version, The Sandwich Shoppe "McCapsule Kit" for the Longbow w/ BB/NextGen 750,SSCP4 U-Bin (On the cooler side) Shortened McR 20, AR Coated glass lens, Custom HD Black-Oxided steel clip.
I'm the original owner, and the light has several small nicks throughout the body from use. The deep green anodizing and logo are still very nice with no fading. Comes with original Box & Longbow neck lanyard
Very cool and fairly rare light.
$65 + $8 USPS PRIORITY(US)SOLD TO socom1970

vdzx.jpg

5uqx.jpg

cmo9.jpg

981b.jpg

Last edited:

BriteLite2

Enlightened
Damn!!

I love those Longbows.

I had one years ago and modified it the same exact way. I loved that light and wish I had kept it now.

they are 1 of the best made lights ever

high-side

Newly Enlightened
Your welcome.
Though technically... No 3.7v rechargables. In reality, yes. A single rcr123 is fine, with no issues. The NG750 has no low-voltage cut off. So, if your runnin' unprotected RCR's, change out the cell at first signs of dimming to prevent damaging your cell.
Thanks very much, highside.

Out of curiosity, can that longbow use rechargeable 123's (4.2volts) or only primaries (3volts)?

archimedes

Flashaholic
Your welcome.
Though technically... No 3.7v rechargables. In reality, yes. A single rcr123 is fine, with no issues. The NG750 has no low-voltage cut off. So, if your runnin' unprotected RCR's, change out the cell at first signs of dimming to prevent damaging your cell.

Hmmm ... depends on the Vf of your particular emitter, I'd think. The specification sheet I found online listed an SSC P4 Vf range of 3.0V to 3.8V (3.2V typical). Absolute maximum forward current was rated at 1000mA, which looks like a "typical" SSC P4 emitter exceeded at ~3.8V (direct drive).

So a fully charged ~4.2V Li-Ion might be overdriving the LED quite a bit :eek:

In any case, neat little torch ... congrats to both !

Last edited:

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
Received the longbow today. My very first one!:) I really like this little light. The modding done to it makes for a great little single level edc. Thanks!

Dirty wage guy

Enlightened
I received mine as well. Looks like it was an early Christmas for the dudes from the QC!
Thank you very much High-Side, I Couldn't have been more happy with my purchase!
Definitely appreciated.

DWG