I need more flashlights, but which onces?

J

jonnhy

Hello I'm new here and would need some help. I want to buy some new flashlights but I got a hard time choosing. At the moment I only own a SureFire G2 which I love. But its time for some more. I was thinking about buying a 6P, a C2 and a E2E. I will be giving one flashlight away to my father. Does this sound like good choices on the flashlights? I would be using them for EDC, hunting, fishing, traveling and at home. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
jonnhy,
Welcome to CPF!
From your list I would pick the E2E for EDC because it's smaller. These are all excellent lights. If money is an issue get the G2. If you want a pocket clip get the E2E or C2. If you can spend more I recommend the A2 or L4 depending on your needs. You might want to check out Quickbeams site
http://flashlightreviews.home.att.net/index1.html
I have all of these except the 6P.
My EDC favorites are The A2 & the ARC LSH-P & ARC AAA.
After the A2 I would choose the L4 & then the E2E.

J

jonnhy

Thanks for the fast answear I will look at both E2E and C2. But except for a EDC lamp I need a strong and good lamp for military use, got any tips on that one? I was thinking of a M3 - M6 but thats alot of money! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
jonnhy,
In a 2 cell I recommend the G2Z(light, tough, no pocket clip), M2 (tough with pocket clip), C2.
If you want more brightness you might want to go to a 3 cell light. The M3T, M3, C3, Z3. Here is a link to the SRTH (Short Rim Turbo Head) that fits on the C3, D3, P3, Z3, but doesn't fit the M3. LPS Tactical with free shipping
http://www.lagger-pro.com/index.htm
The Turbo Heads will give you more throw.

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
jonnhy,
I'll send you a PM. Click on the flashing Flag at the top of the screen (you may need to "Refresh")