• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired >> SOLD << WTS: McGizmo AA body with trit

gunga

Flashaholic
Okay, I've given up on getting a reasonably priced Sundrop XRU head, so my McGizmo AA body is for sale.

It's in very good shape, near mint. There is a little wear on the bead blasted clip (with tripod threading) so this is not a shelf queen. The wear doesn't show up in the pictures.

I have a 6mm green trit lovingly installed in the lanyard loop (took a long time to get right!).

Asking $155, Paypal only, shipping to USA included. Add $5 for worldwide shipping. No tracking or insurance included but can be added at cost (Canada Post).

>> SOLD <<

Note that the e switch is not included since it cost me an extra $180 or so (yes I am insane). If you do want the e switch for the EXTRA $180 ($155+180) (with the AA tube) let me know. I will not sell by itself. A normal McClicky and boot is included.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403727111.705906.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403727127.004687.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403727145.722937.jpg

Last edited:

gunga

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: McGizmo AA body with trit

A note about the e-switch. It requires a full press (short press since it's an electronic clicky, much like Sunwayaman V10R ti e-switches) to switch modes. It MAY not work well with the stock McGizmo circuit (that changes modes based on a very short off time). I have an aftermarket engine so have no issues but please do keep this in mind. It may not work well. In any case, a standard McClicky and boot are included. I have another Haiku body so can easily use the switch if it is not sold with the body.

gunga

Flashaholic

Also note. These switches are mcClicky compatible. These are not the v10r ti switches.

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast

:takeit: PM sent. Thanks, Mike!

edit: :paypal:

:thanks:

Last edited:

gunga

Flashaholic
WTS: McGizmo AA body with trit

Coolio. AA pack is SOLD. I'll put the eswitch on my cr123 body.

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

Last edited: