Any body liken the Sunwayman lights ?

PAPAJOHN

Newly Enlightened
I've had a couple now ( M20A'S ) and they have turned out to be very good working lights when on nights at the HWY. DEP.

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
My 1 and only SWM light,v11r mirage and i really like it,variable is not too loose to turn accidentally ,nice output from an IMR 16340 with options of AA/14500 for extra flexibility.
2nd in

Will rotate as edc come winter(i am in bed before it goes dark:fail: ) :laughing:

Joe Talmadge

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why is there just a blank space between the two Thrunites in that first pic? Oh wait, I see it, it's camoflaged! lol ... seriously, I *love* the look of those Mirages. good score

I absolutely love my v10AE ... huge output, the red ring makes it look really distinctive. I really think it might be the perfect daily-use-around-the-house light, although I wonder if a ring-only control might work better for around the house (I always prefer a momentary rear button for any use outside the house)

ven

Flashaholic
:laughing:

Not sure about the v10ae UI but the v11r has momentary too and makes an excellent edc light.

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Love em, have a bunch of V10r / V11rs. Love ability to run Alkaline / NiMH / Li-ion primary / Li-ion Rechargeable. Also - all the trit options aftermarket.

D40A - 4xAA with deeeeep reflector, got co-worker to buy one in Neutral he loves it.

T45C - 2x18650 in parallel - with reflector similar to D40A. Great light, I put some trits in the cooling fins (parallel to fin) in the "hollow" areas. When I use this one in industry it impresses folks.

The two above I got from Vinh, so they been massaged a bit (more oomph...).

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have V11Rvn, c20cvn, d40avn, v25cvn and love them.
Sunwayman is one if my favorite brands. Second only to Fenix.

Well. I prefer Fenix for larger lights, and sunwayman for edc style.
Although I have a pd35vn xpl triple on the way that'll step up Fenix pocket game.