olight sr52 switch issue

pparmenter

Newly Enlightened
Having an issue with the switch on my sr52. About every 3 clicks or so the light will turn on but turn back off upon releasing the button. I thought this was some momentary function I accidently activated but it seems to follow no pattern, however I have noticed the harder I press the switch the more often this happens. Anyone else having a similar issue?

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Olight has a pretty good customer service through their dealers. I remember that Selfbuilt mentioned cleaning all contact surfaces in the SR52 he reviewed. You might try cleaning and tightening everything before contacting your dealer. www.fenixlight.com is the company itself.

GnR

Newly Enlightened
Having an issue with the switch on my sr52. About every 3 clicks or so the light will turn on but turn back off upon releasing the button. I thought this was some momentary function I accidently activated but it seems to follow no pattern, however I have noticed the harder I press the switch the more often this happens. Anyone else having a similar issue?
Same here. Sometimes a couple of presses turn into light off when releasing the switch. I have to press the switch very carefully and straight vertical to get it to what i want. When the light is on and I leave my thumb directly behind the switch it's enough contact to shut it off. Has nothing to do with contacts. It's a buggy switch under the rubber cap.

tatasal

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am also experiencing not only charging problems (it does not charge all three cells, sometimes 1 or 2 cells, but never all 3 cells) but also now erratic switching problems what you are experiencing too, and the light are only a few days old!