LSH-P Switch tear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ardy

Newly Enlightened
I just noticed that my 3 months old LSH-P has a tear on the plastic part of the switch, the light works great, but the switch having a tear in it is no longer "waterproof".
My question is can it be changed? or do I have to replace it with a whole "new" tail section? The funny thing is that I really really took care of my light.
Your comments are appreciated.
Happy Holidays,
Ardy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ardy

Newly Enlightened
Hoghead if you're ever in my neck of the wood (SF area) I'll buy you a cold one. Thanks man, appreciate it.
I will order 10 of them.
Ardy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
Ardy,
You probably won't need 10, maybe 1 or 2. My family and I have about 50 lights that use the Kroll switch and we have never had a problem with the switch or the boot. I keep 2 boots and a few Kroll switches on hand just incase one fails. I have read of others having trouble with the Kroll so I keep a few spares. If you haven't ordered yet you might want to get 2 boots & 2 Kroll switches.

GearGuy

Newly Enlightened
I somehow cut? BOTH of the LS' krolls I use... both in a little 1/4 circle in the same place... And I take extremely good care with them. One of my customers has the same tear? cut?... I asked but never recieved replacements... I don't use my light around water much, but it would be nice to be able to! I'll have to send another SASE to P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts