Are Fenix Lego-able?

BloodCleanSoul

Enlightened
Are Fenix Lights Lego-able? I'm looking at the E35UE, but don't like the side button…Is it possible to add a tail clicky like a PD35?

Thanks!

kj2

Flashaholic
Some heads can be put on other battery-tubes, but with most it won't fit.
Don't think anyone has tried it..

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are Fenix Lights Lego-able? I'm looking at the E35UE, but don't like the side button…Is it possible to add a tail clicky like a PD35?

Thanks!

Seems strange you bought it in the first place if side switch is not your thing as there are plenty of equally good lights in the market place without a side switch.

Yamabushi

Enlightened
I don't know if there is a body tube and tail switch you could lego but you'd be worse off than you are now.

The side switch is an electronic switch so it won't stay "on" if you turn the light off with a tail clicky. To turn it "on" again, you would have to turn the tail switch on and then turn the side switch on.

BloodCleanSoul

Enlightened
Thanks for the input. I haven't purchased the light yet…Just wasn't a fan so I'm doing my research before I buy!

eff

Enlightened
I know that with the TK50, TK60, TK70, you could swap body parts . Ex use the TK50 body on the TK70, and add 32600 Li Ion in it ( If I remember correctly some people in this forum have done it).
I think the TK45 and the TK41 also have the same flashlight body, but I'm not 100% sure.
You can also swap parts between the Jetbeam PA40 and the first version of the Fenix LD41, as they use similar components
Knowing all that, I wouldn't be surprised if you could do this with the newer Fenix models.