Clash of Clans?

flashlite

Enlightened
Does anyone else here play Clash of Clans? My son started playing it and now I'm addicted. He doesn't even know I play :). I even joined his clan at one point without him knowing. It was interesting seeing what he and his clan mates chat about.

If there are other people here who play, my clan in called "the team" and it's symbols is the purple shield with the white "Y" shaped lighting bolts on it. My name is Mega. Or we could start our own Candlepower clan. Might be fun. If you don't already play, don't start because you will probably get addicted. It's kind of like this flashlight addiction I have.

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
my niece is on that game all the time. i havent tried it myself because she wont let me touch her ipad. :eek:

racerford

Newly Enlightened
Yes, I do. I am in the same clan as my son and daughter. I joined with their knowledge. They are young (under 10) and my wife was worried about online predators. Most of the clan members are kids he knows from school and their friends. They have a strict no cussing rule. It can be addicting and frustrating at the same time. I try to help them and hope they will learn about using strategy, and optimization. My 8 year daughter just like building stuff, and upgrading things and collecting the gold and elixir. It is stressful for her to lose her troops. She worries about what happens to them, and that we don't get them back.

slungshot

Newly Enlightened
Ive been stuck to the daily CoC addiction for a while now, Supercell also has two other games just like it, Hay Day and Boom Beach that are similar in the time to build things but each have their differences

I'm in "Bolt Optic" a blue background and yellow lightning bolt from top right to bottom left. Even in this clan there are a few moms and their kids.

Last edited:

Tracker II

Enlightened
I got into it last winter and really enjoyed it. After a few months spent acquiring more and more and building a beautiful castle, the game seized up and I lost everything despite doing periodic saves when prompted. The same thing happened to my son's college roommate a few weeks earlier. It's a shame really because it's such a great game, but it's also colossal waste of time if months worth of efforts are deleted willy-nilly by the system.

knotgoofy

Newly Enlightened
Me and my family are all playing COC. lol. We even created a clan for a family so we can donate troops to each other. Let me search for your clan and can probably join you one of these days. :)

d13avo

Enlightened
I play Clash of Clans and Boom Beach but recently got more addicted to Star Wars Commander with laser beams and soon hopefully get my first hero with light sabre lol. The Mrs thinks I'm sad but she thought that anyway when I told her about CPF.