Fenix PD35, NW version?

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Im shocked that Fenix didn't made NW version of this fantastic light, and now i must lean towards the TN 12, even i prefer Fenix flashlights more.

Any info on possible NW version? :(

kj2

Flashaholic
It's highly doubtful, Fenix will release a NW version of this light. Fenix told me, they only use NW on occasion in flashlights.
Fenix uses NW more for 'special edition' lights and when they expect sales will be good on that particular light.

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's really sad. So Fenix doesn't count the sales to be good on PD35? wth, that light is so popular, i don't even....

Well i guess TN 12 will be :(

kj2

Flashaholic
That's really sad. So Fenix doesn't count the sales to be good on PD35? wth, that light is so popular, i don't even....

Well i guess TN 12 will be :(

From what I see, the sales of the PD35 is quite good. The question will be, will a NW version sell just as good?

Stefano

Flashlight Enthusiast
You could buy the PD35 and make a mod with a neutral LED
The cost of an LED is around 4 or 5 $
You just have to find someone who is technically able to run the exchange of LEDs
I did change the led to my Fenix TK35 XM-L, now I have a nice flashlight with XM-L2 Neutral withe 5000 K
Great satisfaction from this change ;-)

(Translate WIth Google)

kj2

Flashaholic
You could buy the PD35 and make a mod with a neutral LED
The cost of an LED is around 4 or 5 $
You just have to find someone who is technically able to run the exchange of LEDs
I did change the led to my Fenix TK35 XM-L, now I have a nice flashlight with XM-L2 Neutral withe 5000 K
Great satisfaction from this change ;-)

(Translate WIth Google)
Vinh mods the PD35. So that's a option :)
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...Need-Modded-Work-2013-)-(Taking-Orders-Again)

Stefano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Even without changing the performance, only the change of the LED should be simple.
The PD35 already has excellent performance, I see no reason to increase it with a mod.
Increase performance is nice but often results in more heat and a lower runtime (also step down quicker)

(Translate with Google)

kj2

Flashaholic
Even without changing the performance, only the change of the LED should be simple.
The PD35 already has excellent performance, I see no reason to increase it with a mod.
Increase performance is nice but often results in more heat and a lower runtime (also step down quicker)

(Translate with Google)

Changing the led, is a modification ( or mod) ;)

Stefano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Changing the led, is a modification ( or mod) ;)

Yes :)
But change only tint of the LED is not a real change.
It does not change drastically the performance of the torch (example, change a Led cool withe with a identical Led but warm)
Different if you did an upgrade of the LED, or even if you change the driver to pilot the LEDs with higher current

markr6

Flashaholic
PD32UE...not an intended thrower, but such a perfect tint and beam I purchased THREE! Sold one, but keeping the other two.

So I would be interested in a PD35 with NW.

Latest posts