Merry Christmas to my CPF Family!

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Merry Christmas to all my friends on CPF! I really think we are more than just a bunch of "anal retentive's" talking about what flashlight has the perfect beam! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I really think that we truely define the term "Cyber-Community".

And for my friends who do not celebrate Christmas, please recognise that I do, and this is a time of year when we recognise friends and family, so please take my greeting in the friendly spirit and meaning that it was intended, it is not meant to be an insult to your beliefs!

Merry Christmas everyone! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

jtice

Flashaholic
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERONE !!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif
Hope all of you have a fun safe Christmas!

Prolepsis

Enlightened
Happy holidays everyone. Although I'm a relatively new flashlight fan, I've noticed that the people on are a friendly bunch /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Don't really notice any ego-centric bickering or bashing--mainly see open discussions and people helping one another. And lots of informative threads to read!

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
desertxmas.gif
Seasons Greetings from Granbury, Texas, USA /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Merry Christmas, from the Pacific Northwest of North America. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ho71ko

Newly Enlightened
Happy Holidays /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif
You are by far the best bunch of people I have met on the net.

Holger

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gifMerry Christmas to all, and a healthy and prosperous New Year!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif

TSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
May everyone here at CPF have a "Bright" and Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!!
And any other holidays that you may be celebrating, I hope they are good ones!!