Fenix LD20 Holster Replacement

scottyd

Newly Enlightened
I've had an LD20 for a while now and as many know the holster it came with is garbage. The bottom has starting to split and the belt loop I had to repair with rivets. I googled around and there are some threads on this but most are quite old. I'm wondering if there's anything newer out there that would fit the LD20. Looking for something slim and secure to attach to my belt.

I know fenixtactical.com has replacement holsters for $10, but they seem exactly like the one it came with. Maxpedition's Single Sheath is nice although it seems a bit bulky.

Jash

Flashlight Enthusiast
My LD20 fits nicely inside a 2AA Quark holster, which is clearly more durable. PM me with a mailing address and I'll send you one. I've got a bunch I don't use.

Stefano

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought the holster LD22 on a German site.
I took it for my E25, but it seems it is also suitable for E21 and LD22.
I put pictures of the holster at the bottom of my review, check if it is similar or different to your LD20
http://goo.gl/uoqEC8

(Translate with Google)

Edit post: If you need I have a photograph (back side) of the holster

Last edited:

scottyd

Newly Enlightened
My LD20 fits nicely inside a 2AA Quark holster, which is clearly more durable. PM me with a mailing address and I'll send you one. I've got a bunch I don't use.
That would be great! I can pay for shipping since I'm in California. Only problem is I can't PM you since my account is so new :(

I bought the holster LD22 on a German site.
I took it for my E25, but it seems it is also suitable for E21 and LD22.
I put pictures of the holster at the bottom of my review, check if it is similar or different to your LD20
http://goo.gl/uoqEC8

(Translate with Google)

Edit post: If you need I have a photograph (back side) of the holster
Similar holster except the LD20 one is fully encased. The sides aren't open.