What CPF Members Install Trits in Ti Lights?

Vernon

Enlightened
Hey all, I'm curious what CPF members do awesome Trit mod work? Are there any links to particular member's mods/work?

If this is a duplicate thread, please feel free to point me in the right direction.

Many thanks.

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Installing trits in titanium lights? Well, the guru has to be Jeff Hanko. As of now, there are fewer than a handful of people on CPF who actually offer trit slot milling. Installing the tritium vials is easy enough. Though to find someone to do the slot milling is not easy.

Have fun, guys!

tracerfire

Newly Enlightened
I'd love to buy a tritium modded light too. The more people who register an interest here, the more chance we have someone will come along and offer.

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd love to buy a tritium modded light too. The more people who register an interest here, the more chance we have someone will come along and offer.

Then buy a tritium modded light. You can buy one used at the sales thread. Or you can commission one of the custom builders to craft a light for you. Or you could find a builder to mod an existing light to mill trits slots.

If you have a desire for Tritium modded lights, it is as simple as contacting Fred Pilon or Jeff Hanko.
Tell them what you desire.
Say 'Take My Money, Please!'
Wait a couple or a few months.
Voila! Tritium modded light in hand.

Of course, this is for Titanium or more exotic lights.
There are also ready designed lights with trits slots available or trits already installed for you - offerings from Cool Fall, Tain, TnC, MBI.

There are also parts makers that offer components of lights with trits slots as part of the design :- Oveready, Cryos.

No, you don't have to wait for people to register interest. It is already happening. For a pretty long time actually.
This tread has been around since 2008... Go check it out:-
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?204484-Show-your-lights-with-trits!