How to acquire a Zebralight SC52 in China?

Pwallwin

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys; long time no speak!

I'm in China for a while, and to cut a long story short I have some rabbits in a hutch outside in a public area and I'm having trouble with a pack of dogs who enjoy terrorising the little things.

Anyway I sold all my lights to come here, and now I need a new one to scare off the dogs at night. The Zebra SC52 is my choice, and I can see one on Taobao for the right price, but I can't read the listing (it's in Chinese) and I also need a clip which it doesn't appear to have.

Do we have any sellers from China who could sort me out? Someone who's in country (saves on postage fees and a long wait) and speaks English would be my number one preference.

Your help would be much appreciated :)

Last edited:

LlF

Newly Enlightened
so you are in china and you can't read chinese... how do you get by with your life? you must have interactions with chinglish speaking chinese? ask them to help you order one?

ask someone to order one with their own account, and just give them cash+tip

Pwallwin

Newly Enlightened
There wouldn't be many willing to teach English abroad if you had to speak the native language now would there?!

Yes of course I could get a friend to order it for me but I'd rather deal with it via a native English speaker as it's really difficult otherwise.

Anyway, it looks like Zebralight actually ship their lights from China and they've been really helpful. Perfect.