New Sunwayman M11R Ti "Dream"

Overclocker

Flashlight Enthusiast
rCNCSqh.jpg

StandardBattery

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm surprised there is not more interest in this light. I wonder if everyone is just waiting for the V version. I can see that in some ways they have taken the simplicity of the ring control and made it a mess like many clicky interfaces. It seems to me a 4th level on the ring would have been a smarter move and one tricky twist sequence for turbo.

Of course price might be what people really want to know.

Bigmac_79

Flashlight Enthusiast
This looks cool, but I'm disappointed that some of the modes (firefly especially) are hidden by weird twist sequences. The essence of the control ring's superiority as a user interface is that it's simple and you don't need any special knowledge to use it, and hiding modes in it seems to undermine that simplicity.

Haesslich

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's why I like the Nitecore EYE10 TiC - it's quite a bit longer than the M11R (easily V10R length), but it starts VERY low - low enough to look at in total darkness with night adapted eyes without getting badly glared out. If there was an extra notch, I might've gone in for this.

StandardBattery

Flashlight Enthusiast
This looks cool, but I'm disappointed that some of the modes (firefly especially) are hidden by weird twist sequences. The essence of the control ring's superiority as a user interface is that it's simple and you don't need any special knowledge to use it, and hiding modes in it seems to undermine that simplicity.
Yes firefly mode seems like one of the biggest issues, if it responds to the ring fast enough to give you a turbo flash before getting into FF mode then it's a complete failure. They seemed to have made a mess of what is supposed to be a simple intuitive interface.

kbuzbee

Enlightened
Man looks nice. Stock trits. Might have to give this one a shot.

It is pretty, Tony. I've had two M11Rs. Loved the format but, like many in this thread, if it wasn't going to be continuous at least I wanted a low, low. The V11R style ring in the M11R format would be killer. Then we can talk Ti and trits and such. I need to really like the light first.

Ken