E35 issue

SM83

Newly Enlightened
My E35 has begun to flicker when turned on and low doesnt work. You can see the LED is lit but no light is being emitted. I swapped to fresh cr123's to find the same issue. Have a video if I can get it posted

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a Fenix E35. Mine works fine with any 18650 battery that I've tried. I've not tried cr123 batteries. Your light is probably still under warranty. You could contact the dealer and ask....

SM83

Newly Enlightened
Ill shoot them an email. Thanks. I was thinking about getting some 18650's and using it as a backup at work, but want to make sure it is working before buying everything I need for the batteries and charger

Sent from my iPad using Candlepowerforums

Scooby214

Newly Enlightened
I have a Fenix E35. Mine works fine with any 18650 battery that I've tried. I've not tried cr123 batteries. Your light is probably still under warranty. You could contact the dealer and ask....
Both of my E35s work well on CR123 batteries. The E35 is very lightweight to carry with CR123 batteries.

SM83

Newly Enlightened
Dealer referred me back to fenix.

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are you within 30 day return period offered by most dealers? Have you tried cleaning all the electrical path contact points? Could be the electronic switch - unfortunately, there's not a lot options with them except return and/or repair.

SM83

Newly Enlightened
No. It was purchased back in march. I tried wiping the contacts points as I have nothing to clean them with.

SM83

Newly Enlightened
Fenix distributor finally got back to me. Asking about battery information before having me send it back. Tried 2 different types of cr123. Believe that the battery isnt the problem, but I am new to these

SM83

Newly Enlightened
Will be shipping back to fenix for repairs

Sent from my iPad using Candlepowerforums

SM83

Newly Enlightened
Light is fixed and awaiting shipment back to me. Email stated they replaced the head but nothing more exact