New SF lamps

redbird

Enlightened
There was a lot written a month or so about hi-output short run and low-output long run for E2. I havent heard anything for a while.

Does anybody know anything?

D

**DONOTDELETE**

frown.gif

Size15's

Flashaholic
Don't cry.
You'll start me crying too!
rolleyes.gif

My three most wanted Lamp Modules for SureFires are a high output Lamp for the E1 and high output Lamps for the 8xX & 8AXKT.

I can dream. Hopefully I won't be dreaming for too long though.

Al

Spidey82

Enlightened
I was waiting for the Hioutput lamp for E2 to come out before i would purchase it.
not it is gone
frown.gif

i guess i would stick to my scorpion.

artar

Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spidey82:
I was waiting for the Hioutput lamp for E2 to come out before i would purchase it.
not it is gone
frown.gif

i guess i would stick to my scorpion.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

does that mean that the scorpion has more power than the standard 65 lumen E2 ?

Spidey82

Enlightened
according to some post,
the intensity is abt the same but scorpion has a wider beam

Brock

Flashaholic
Here are a couple of differnt brighter lights. I think the P60 is brighter than the scorpion, by a bit, but the scorpion has a slightly larger beam. I would bet they are the same lumen output.

flash1.jpg

Brock

D

**DONOTDELETE**

WOW! so thats what 500 lumens looks like? the sure-fire 12z pic was trying to burn a hole through my 27 inch monitor! sorry to change the subject, but the beam pic on the lower right blew the competition away in the brightness dept. is that the model 12z? if so, it lists for $161 in my "shomer-tec" catalog. now thats a light!

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Alright, I`ll bite...how much is the M-6? I know I can`t afford one but I would like to know...might win the lotto someday. Does it have a good run time? What type of batts does it take and are they expensive to replace? Is the M-6 legal in most states? How close to a roach do you need to be before vaporization occures?

Brock

Flashaholic
The Surefire 12PM uses 4 lithium 123's in a row. I don't think they make the 12PM anymore, now they make the M4, same basic light. The 12PM has a 500 lumen lamp and runs about 12 minutes. The M4 is about $200.

The Surefire M6 uses 6 lithium 123's and comes with 2 lamps, a high power 500 lumen lamp and a 250 lumen lamp. The lights are close in brightness, but the 500 lumen lamp has much larger beam. I beleive the 500 lumen is 20 min and the 250 is 1 hour. The 500 lumen lamp is the brightest flashlight I have seen to date, including streamlight lightboxes and huige hand held 3 million candlepower lights. I can shine this light in full sun and see it on a building about 50 meters. I think thses lights are going for about $280.

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the quick responce Brock...I would love to have one...
smile.gif