surefire c2 pocket clip question

Cristian

Newly Enlightened
hello. looking for aftermarket clip suggestions to converting my surefire c2 to bezel down carry. any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

cristian

scout24

Flashaholic
Oveready Triad tailcap with clip would work, or a "stock" SF clip from an LX-2 or similar two-way clip fits as well. :)

Cristian

Newly Enlightened
Thanks. I've also read of the novatac EDC flat clip. Are those hard to come by?

Cristian

Newly Enlightened

jabe1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, the Novatac clip is not perfect. Solarforce also makes a few clips that will work, but none are ideal. For my money, the LX2 clip is best.

nbp

Flashaholic
If you can get a Moddoo clip somewhere those are pretty nice and suit the C2 quite nicely in my experience.

Cristian

Newly Enlightened
thank you both for the suggestions. its actually for an Emerson Surefire combo C2 centurion. ive already added an eagletac sportac triple xpg drop in and just waiting on the tool to remove the bezel ring so i can replace it with a crenelated one.

after doing some more research i may start a 6p lego very soon. really intrigued by the rare surefire tailcaps and whatnot.

Cristian

Newly Enlightened
I procured an Lx2 clip and it does not fit. Goes down about half way and stops. Am I doing something wrong?