prayers for my mom please

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well my real mother has cancer in her lungs, they believe it to be terminal.when it rains it pours i guess

was_jlh

Enlightened
I'm sorry, raggie, will pray for her, you and your family. I'm sure you're scared, lost my dad Monday ( 15th ), his illness was relatively quick.

Always enjoy talking with you.

Joe

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
raggie, try to rest assured that our "Positive Thoughts & Prayers" will be with you, your mother, & family!

We're born in a body that starts to "wear out" when we take our first breath. Technology has come a long way in helping to identify, cure, and prolong the shell that we live in (as well as create some of those problems that we seek to reverse or deal with). However there is more than technology at play here in this mortal world.

Call it "Positive Thought (positive mental attitudes are proven), Prayer, Miracles, etc..." It's real! Though we of course sometimes have a hard (if not impossible) time trying to figure out "The Plan" - I believe we aren't always meant to understand "The Plan".

We all have a mission here on this mortal earth...it's not always clear why things happen or who they may affect.

What am I saying? I beat around the bush too much! I certainly believe that God (I call Him "God", others may call Him something else - if not an actual "name", then they may say "Karma" or...??? Even if they don't believe in "God", they may believe in "Themselves"...I'm not meaning to start a religious discussion here) is in our lives, we and our lives are His Plan and it's certainly hard to understand at times!

He is certainly with you, your mother, & family and so our we!

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
well my real mother has cancer in her lungs, they believe it to be terminal.when it rains it pours i guess

[/ QUOTE ]
I know how 'ya feel, raggie. I lost both of my parents recently (within a month of each other), and it makes it tougher to be cheerful during the holidays.

p.s.-I'll put in a good word for you with the great manufacturer upstairs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Negeltu

Enlightened
Sending my thoughts and prayers too, raggie.... I've went through a few similar family issues like this... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

That was good what Sigman said... The creator force is within all of our lives. Keep positive. It has been shown that positive thoughts and prayers DO have an effect.

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast
My prayers and thoughts are with your Mom, You and the rest of your family.

And for all the rest of the CPF family who have recently lost or presently have ailing family members.

May God Save and Bless you all... (Even those who do not believe).

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ty every one whats hard is many years agome and mom lost touch,see my mom is metaly ill something i inheatered from here .but its hard for me to talk to her i love her very much but what ever i used to say it made her upset! im so upset i cannt figure any thing out im afraid to callher my siter told me she was sick at first they thought thbe cancer was dead. but now they say its alive . i love my mom i cant help to much i dont know what to do

brightnorm

Flashaholic
Raggie,

I lost my dad recently and I know that pain too well. You have all my warm wishes and sympathy and I'll send my strongest healing thoughts to you and your mom.

Brightnorm

Empath

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
i love my mom i cant help to much i dont know what to do

[/ QUOTE ]

What you can do, is what you've just asked us to do, and that is prayer. Recognize that there is something greater than ourselves, and sometimes things will play out as they must. It's humbling, whether it's sorrow or joy. It's also strengthening. My prayers are with yours.