Skaters - Found your next light.

TacticalGrilling

Newly Enlightened
I don't skateboard. All my memories of skateboarding involve DNA samples left behind on roads, sidewalks, cars, ramps, and more, usually followed by lots of bandaids, gauze, and a topical antibiotic. That said, they people that do well at it, and rock a longboard around town impress me (maybe a little jealous). Now, some enterprising guy (who's probably a CPF member) has come up with this badboy: the Skate Ray.

Here's the talking points:
  • CREE LED
  • 200 Lumens
  • LiON Battery
  • Micro USB Charging
  • Fits Any Skateboard

Genius. I might have to pickup a longboard for trips to the local watering hole...

-TG

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
I dabble a bit with longboarding.

Have a sector9 with 9"Gullwing sidewinder for really cutting turns,
And a bustin low rider with Paris 10"for those long flat trips. Really really enjoy getting out a cruising. I'm not big on bombing hills lol.
A light like this would be great.
Usually, I just throw on my sd6vn headlamp on my belt if I'm kicking at night.

Let me know if you need help with choosing a ride :) it can get pretty confusing with all the options, and various trucks and boards.
The double kingpin sidewinder are crazy! . A Normal board has 1 rubber pivot point, the sidewinder has 2 per truck. Talk about carving. You can almost do a 180 carve on a damn sidewalk lol.

But this looks like a great idea. It would be nice to have a up and down pivot on the light. My low rider has up turned nose to drop the board. So I'd have my light pointed too far up. My pintail board would be perfect though.

Last edited: