• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Oveready Torchlab safety orange HDS SYSTEMS EDC-300-T and pink HDS RaClicky

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
raclicky003.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
raclicky009.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
raclicky008.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
raclicky007.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
raclicky013.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
raclicky012.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
raclicky017.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
raclicky004.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
raclicky005.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
orange%20ra%20300t%20002.JPG

raclicky018.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
:eek: I have never used this light....just stored it in a pelican case in the cabin of my boat. I sold it a while back and purchased it back from this thread: SOLD! Orange torchlab clicky 300 Asking $325 shipped in the USA

I also have a pink RaClicky 120 executive I purchased for my wife and she never used it. Asking $200 shipped in the USA

HDS 120 executive pink

EDIT POST: Pics added to exhibit tiny flaws in cerekote on both lights. Neither has been carried but flaws exist and I want no recourse or unhappy buyers. These lights are extremely hard to come by and a great snag to grab! *** I NOTICED AN I'LL TAKE IT IN THE THREAD BUT I WAS GONE FOR THE WEEKEND AND WANTED TO ADD ADDITIONAL PICS BEFORE FINAL SALE! PAYPAL ADDRESS IS: [email protected] No further accessories are included other than thse that came from original purchase....paperwork, original bag, card. Pink one is just as shown with no paperwork!

Last edited:

hombreluhrs

Enlightened
Soooo does this come with moddoo clip:naughty: ? That would be great, but not a deal breaker if it doesn't.
Karlheinz3....I need your paypal info man.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
****NOTE****please review the flaws in pics so no misunderstandings occur! I have another PM offer on the table should you wish to reconsider your "I'll take it" based on pics I just uploaded! Otherwise.....the orange one is SPF and pink one is still available! :D

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
Love the orange! I have one HDS and a Malkoff orange kept together in my vault, and I forgot about them the last year or so, until the other day I thought what is in this case??? Oh, my orange models!!!

In perfect condition! if I did not like orange I would sell them...maybe someday soon.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not sure if these were offered anywhere else but the pink cerakote HDS were available at Battery Station and Going Gear.

Nicrod2

Newly Enlightened
Karl,

why would you post to my WTB in the marketplace offering to sell me this light?, then stop all communications after I asked how much you wanted! I sent you s second email and still nothing! Then I sent you a PM via marketplace. Still nothing! Then you come over here and sell MY light. I don't even know what to think about this, upset is one way to put it. Let down! Anybody who is curious should go to the marketplace and check out my WTB add. I was offered this light 2 or 3 days before he sold it here. After offering it up stopped all communications!! When I found out I had the opportunity to own a light like this I Got
so happy! The kind of happy when I first felt discovering CPF. I loaded up my paypal account with $400 and kept waiting for a response from Karl with a price and paypal address. When I didn't hear from Karl after a day or two I figured he was just busy or I dunno, I never In a million years thought I would see the light SOLD over here 3 days later. I just happened to be surfing over here, I'm usually always at the marketplace. I'd like to know
why Karl chose this course of action, and also would like to know "Hombreluhrs" feelings on this as well.

Last edited: