Got my E1e... very impressed!

logicnerd411

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, I thought this thing was going to be fat. WRONG. WOW. It is so small, I'm afraid I'll lose it. If you want small, and I mean, SMALL, get this. The light output is great! That's all I have to say... until I get my Arc-LSG.

Josh

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's a killer light! by far my most carried light.Wise choice grasshopper
grin.gif

SUREFARC

Enlightened
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, I thought this thing was going to be fat. WRONG. WOW. It is so small, I'm afraid I'll lose it. If you want small, and I mean, SMALL, get this. The light output is great!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Exactly how I felt when I got it!

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man.. you make me can't wait to get mine... SF M6, you sent it already?
grin.gif

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not yet... hope to... hopefully soon... I guess $95 will go pretty well with you won't it? :wink:

Skyline

Enlightened
Honestly, when I first got my E1... I though "eh". The lamp's beam is too narrow to be useful IMHO. I like to use my E1 to finish off depleted batteries from my larger lights, but the lamp beam becomes quite yellow and weak.

Then I got the KL1, and now I LOVE my E1! I can get much more useful output out of depleted batteries. The beam spread is wider and much more useful.

Hurry up and get the KL1!
smile.gif

ResQTech

Flashlight Enthusiast
How many hours of "useful" light does the KL1 put out? According to surefire, it's 16 lumens max output for 1.5 hours, followed by 8.5 hours of moderate output, followed by over 50 hours of minimal output. How bright is the moderate and minimal output?

Latest posts