Lego fun pack.

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all,

Its been a while since I've posted in the homemade section so I thought this would be a good opportunity to share a bit of something people might like to see.

Member Rommul asked me to make him a set of 26650 bodies for use with surefire C and M. Here is the latest.

From left to right. 2x 26650 "M", 2x26650 "C", 1x 26650 "C" They look a bit dull in color right now because they are oxidized ( some body ran them thought the dish washer to get the oil off LOL)

The necks and tail caps are removable and interchangeable between all the bodies accept for the 1 C bodies which are a solid piece.

Thanks for looking everyone :wave:

m4a1usr

Enlightened
Those are freak'n awesome! Didn't know you did SF adapters/bodies? Hmmmm, might have you do a "special" from older SF to more modern adapters.

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks all, I'm glad you like them.

Conte, for a 2 cell body the wide base mclicke tail cap and choice of either C or M neck adapter would be $249 shipped.

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
I dont do it myself, but yes, they will be off to get anodized in the next week or so. These will be black. I'll post a picture of them when I get them back.

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you. I would consider a batch if the demand were there I suppose. They are quite time consuming to make, but now that most of the engineering is hammered out I suppose its doable. :tinfoil: