Sky Lumen        
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Surefire Arc-2 HID

Default Re: Surefire Arc-2 HID

I was just looking at the 2015 Surefire Full Catalog and it sure does have the Arc2 and Arc3 pictured and forsale in it. I am really starting to think this will be a reality soon..!
    Surefire Hellfighter-5 Surefire Arc2-8C, LeMax LX70 Superpower,Lupine Betty TL2, Lupine Piko TL, Lupine Betty R14, Lupine Betty6, Lupine Piko2

Quote Originally Posted by bulbmogul View Post
    I was just looking at the 2015 Surefire Full Catalog and it sure does have the Arc2 and Arc3 pictured and forsale in it. I am really starting to think this will be a reality soon..!
    See posts #59 & #60. When suppliers start quoting delivery dates, you can pretty much be sure it is going to be real.
    Remember, Two is One, and One is None!.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothybil View Post
    See posts #59 & #60. When suppliers start quoting delivery dates, you can pretty much be sure it is going to be real.
    I see now that B&H has photos up and still has 21st of July as delivery date....
    Surefire Hellfighter-5 Surefire Arc2-8C, LeMax LX70 Superpower,Lupine Betty TL2, Lupine Piko TL, Lupine Betty R14, Lupine Betty6, Lupine Piko2

OK OK Time is finally getting close on these and whom else is stepping up and snagging one of these beauties when they hit the shelves? Well you can count me in on one (just because)....! So it looks like it does NOT come with a battery charger ?

OK OK Time is finally getting close on these and whom else is stepping up and snagging one of these beauties when they hit the shelves? Well you can count me in on one (just because)....! So it looks like it does NOT come with a battery charger ?
    Keep us in the loop!

Quote Originally Posted by sledhead View Post
    Keep us in the loop!
    Well according to B&H Site, They still show them for delivery on the 21st of July and that is a little over two weeks. They dont show what the packaging looks like and currious how they are shipped and packed. I see for a extra $15.00 you can get next day delivery..

Hi all,

I see, this HID light, has 670000 cd, over 1600 meters of throw.

Is this enough, to outthrow, have more candela, than the highbeam of a motorbike/car, with halogen....or a powerfull HID kit?

HID kits, you see at todays fast motorbikes.

Honorary Aussie

http://www.surefire.com/illumination...spotlight.html Anyone have any idea on the cost of this bad boy..?
    Awesome!

The only thing I have that's similar is a Polarion PH40 CWSL (Crew Served Weapon Light) which puts out 4000 lumens and has a duplex electroformed reflector.
    Last edited by magellan; 07-05-2015 at 06:16 AM.
    It is better to buy a beautiful, expensive, custom flashlight than to curse the darkness.

Honorary Aussie

Quote Originally Posted by sledhead View Post
    Keep us in the loop!
    LOL

How can a $1300 battery pack not come with a charger. :-)
    It is better to buy a beautiful, expensive, custom flashlight than to curse the darkness.

Honorary Aussie

Quote Originally Posted by BVH View Post
    $2820 for 4500 Lumens vrs about $2500 for 7500 Lumens and two power levels for a Xeray LeMax. Not a difficult decision for me.
    Then there's Vinh's new TK75vn77 which puts out 20,000 lumens and costs about $1100 depending on options.

Quote Originally Posted by magellan View Post
    LOL

How can a $1300 battery pack not come with a charger. :-)
    Well I dont see anywhere listed that one comes with the flashlight kit and mabe its just a given

Quote Originally Posted by magellan View Post
    Then there's Vinh's new TK75vn77 which puts out 20,000 lumens and costs about $1100 depending on options.
    Thats a flood light only.

TWO WEEKS from TODAY..!

Well if B&H website is still correct, one week and this beast will finally be on the market...!

I just prepaid for mine from B&H and added next day air before 1030am..By prepaying, you hold one and they ship it as soon as they come in . Looks like next Wed possibly i will have mine..

I just prepaid for mine from B&H and added next day air before 1030am..By prepaying, you hold one and they ship it as soon as they come in . Looks like next Wed possibly i will have mine..
    Any joy?

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
    Any joy?
    NO...! Torked Off actually...B&H had them listed for July21st shipping until July 20th and all of a sudden they changed arrival date to September 24th and now today, they have no arrival day listed..I was sure I was having one in the mail today..

NO...! Torked Off actually...B&H had them listed for July21st shipping until July 20th and all of a sudden they changed arrival date to September 24th and now today, they have no arrival day listed..I was sure I was having one in the mail today..
    I suspect Surefire was hoping for enough firm pre-orders to justify a limited production run.
    Of course I could be totally wrong on that, but it seems the only logical explanation, for so many delays.

Wow, a years worth of delays more or less.
    Last edited by XeRay; 07-28-2015 at 12:22 PM.

WILL BE HERE IN THE AM before Nooooooooon...! FINALLY

Did you buy the $1300 battery too, A complete unit, or just the head ?

Quote Originally Posted by XeRay View Post
    Did you buy the $1300 battery too, A complete unit, or just the head ?
    What good would just the head be to me..? I bought the entire kit with a extra battery. I want a portable flashlight and not hooked up to some type of cord etc..

Well this Surefire Arc28C is no longer in the words of some others "VAPORWARE" but a actual physical item..I been waiting for 18 months for this to happen...

Well this Surefire Arc28C is no longer in the words of some others "VAPORWARE" but a actual physical item..I been waiting for 18 months for this to happen...
    Congrats on your purchase.

That was me as you know, and 12 to 18 months since the initial claimed availability. That's a long time.
    Months of delays and postponements before the "vapor" finally condensed.

You did not answer if you bought only the head or also the $1300 battery ?
    I suppose the battery includes a large amount of unobtainium, we all know how expensive that stuff is.

Congrats on your purchase.

That was me as you know, and 12 to 18 months since the initial claimed availability. That's a long time.
    Months of delays and postponements before the "vapor" finally condensed.

You did not answer if you bought only the head or also the $1300 battery ?
    I suppose the battery includes a large amount of unobtainium, we all know how expensive that stuff is.
    if you read what i said above, I bought a $2538.00 Flashlight and a Extra $1300.00 Battery Pack..

if you read what i said above, I bought a $2538.00 Flashlight and a Extra $1300.00 Battery Pack..
    Wow, ~4 grand you are a devotee.

You could have bought an ARC3 instead of the extra (2nd) battery, and had both the ARC2 and the ARC3.

Wow, ~4 grand you are a devotee.

You could have bought an ARC3 instead of the extra (2nd) battery, and had both the ARC2 and the ARC3.
    Not interested in the lower end model.. Just received message from B&H that it has shipped and to be here before noon Wed..
    Last edited by bulbmogul; 07-28-2015 at 04:38 PM.

Congratulations

Looks like one sweet light I hope you will share with us plenty of pics and beam shots

WTB: Surefire -6, Z44 Bezels with logo’s ? Any logo, early Z44 bezel's new condition Blk or HA,and anything rare Surefire

Standing by for pictures, review, impressions.

All good things come to those who wait! Could be rough sleeeping tonight. I remember when my Dominator was enroute. Looking forward to the updates.

Congrats on your purchase! I'll wait for beamshots and pictures

If you can afford it, why not!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast