• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Muyshondt/Photons Int'l Ion

nbp

Flashaholic
I hate to sell this one but she's too pretty and rare to use and I feel bad leaving her sit on a shelf. Up for sale is a beautiful little HA-NAT Muyshondt Ion, the light that came before the Aeon. Stunning light from Enrique in fabulous shape. Amazing artifact free flood beam, unlike anything you get from a reflector ordinarily. Two mode progressive twisty, looong runtimes. Purchased from another member a few years ago who sold it to me in mint condition. In the same condition I received it. SOLD! $168

I take PP. Prices include PP fees and shipping via USPS Priority. If you want some sort of fancy shipping or insurance, you will have to tell me that ahead of time and pay additional cost. First :takeit: in this thread gets the light. Thanks everyone!

Ion is on the far right.

phototeut.jpg

Last edited:

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
Man, I should have bought that in Jan. 2013. Great light and a good seller!!!

Wait, hold on, just a minute....is that my Bitz in the photo?! One of the best lights ever made in history. The quality could not be improved on, period!!

I will think about the Ion, as I love them, too!

Best wishes,

NR

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
Hahaha. Indeed it is, good eye! It was easier to recycle the picture since it is in the same condition even still. I was thinking about that BitZ as I posted the pic, man that was a great light too. One of the silkiest beams.

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
Thanks, man! I love that Bitz it is the ideal EDC, except, I have to admit this is one I Don't like to carry, and I usually carry my lights; all of them.

Sorry for the interrupt on the thread.

Guy's the Ion a great light, and nbp is a nice guy, and great to buy from.

Good luck with the sale.

Best,

NR

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
If it interests anyone, I would trade this for an excellent condition McGizmo 1xCR123 Ti clicky pak.