To all my CPF Friends

CM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some of you may have tried to contact me via PM or email. I have not responded in a timely manner due to a family crisis. A very beloved member of my family is about to be taken off life support pending the arrival of close family members. Please keep our family in mind in your thoughts and prayers as we celebrate the birth of the God's Son and the parting of my dear dad.

CM

McGizmo

Flashaholic
CM,

Be well and strong as the circle of life closes for your father. We'll send a bunch of white light your way.

Don

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thoughts and prayers, Cris. Thoughts and prayers. And hopes for more joyful Christmases to come.

Wilkey

smokinbasser

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have placed you and your family on my prayer list and will say an additional prayer for your dad tonight.

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
CM, you, your father and loved ones are in my prayers.

I lost my father 9 years ago, and the loss still hurts. It's a terrible event. But it's also part of God's plan, difficult as it may be. I wish you strength in this time and the love of those close to you, to support one another. Take care.

NightStorm

Flashlight Enthusiast
CM,

I took care of my dad for the last two months of his life (so he could get hospice at home), so I've got a fair idea what you and your's are going through. So believe me when I extend my sincerest sympathies to you and your family. Hang tough and remember that this is not the end of the journey for him, it is merely a change of venue. Peace.

Dan

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Chris,

all the best to your father - sorry for not having any better words to say.

Klaus

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Chris,

all the best to your father - sorry for not having anything better to say.

Klaus