• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: McGizmo McLux III PD Chrome

_Driver_

Newly Enlightened
Hello,

for sale is a rare beauty... a McGizmo McLux III PD in Chrome finish.
The light is in a beautiful mint condition as it came from Don.

Asking 429,-$... 399,-$ .... SOLD (now 379,- $) including PayPal and worldwide tracked shipping.

First come first serve. First I'll take it gets it! Insurance available at extra costs.
Once I have posted the light I can't be responsible for loss or damage in the post other than that which is covered by the insurance (but I have never lost anything yet)

Thanks,
Driver

img_3477y7jx9.jpg

2p6k6i.jpg

3rukoi.jpg

4ljj7n.jpg

Last edited:

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: McGizmo McLux III PD Chrome

Eala-

I still consider myself fairly new to the forum, and I did forum search but couldn't find anything.
What does the acronym 'GWLS' stand for? Thanks in advance.

Stunning. GWLS.

eala

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

Maybe a typo - GLWS - GoodLuckWithSale ?

The chrome McGizmo is a really hot light :thumbsup:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

Would LOVE to have this - but I have a Tain 2x18650 Ti light on it's way....

I'll see how many Margaritas I have tonight (Mexicali Mexico - 42 C yesterday, only about 40 C today - but that sun is so hot....). NOT a vacation.

_Driver_

Newly Enlightened

Ahhh everyone has a Tain ;) chrome is the new Titanium!

But 42C is pretty heavy... you live there? ... we had 33 at the weekend and very humid ... it killed me.
Ok, then go on and get some Margaritas and we talk later about this wonderful and unique little gem :twothumbs

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ahhh everyone has a Tain ;) chrome is the new Titanium!

But 42C is pretty heavy... you live there? ... we had 33 at the weekend and very humid ... it killed me.
Ok, then go on and get some Margaritas and we talk later about this wonderful and unique little gem :twothumbs

No thankfully I don't live here - I live in the center of the USA, originally from Canada. I'll be up in Toronto Canada next week, expect a high of ~25C there, very pleasant.
What really kills me here in Mexico is all of the equipment we are starting up is outside, note that official temperature (42C) is measured in the shade, the sun is MUCH hotter here because the light is more direct (closer to sun). Brutal for someone not used to it. On the flip size - in late late fall the temperatures here drop to maybe 15C overnight and in the morning they will be wearing polar fleece, while I am comfortable at that temperature. It's all what you are used to.

Free bump for a great rare light, I've only seen one other chrome PD here, last I saw it Lisantica had it. I don't know how many chrome PDs there are but they are beautiful. Free bump.

archimedes

Flashaholic

Free bump for a great rare light, I've only seen one other chrome PD here, last I saw it Lisantica had it. I don't know how many chrome PDs there are but they are beautiful. Free bump.

Only 40 released, I think ...

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/112078

... I've been close to getting one of these on a couple of occasions.

The few real chrome flashlights that I have are rather shiny, indeed :D

Good luck with your sale !

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic

I once possessed a chrome PD direct from Don and I loved it.
Don's McluxIII PD lights are his most attractive and unique in my opinion and this chrome PD exemplifies that.

_Driver_

Newly Enlightened

Thanks guys.

Yes... these are wonderful lights.... and if you all talk a bit more I will keep it :thumbsup:... already start to regret my offer! :thinking:

Rafael Jimenez

Enlightened

Would LOVE to have this - but I have a Tain 2x18650 Ti light on it's way....

I'll see how many Margaritas I have tonight (Mexicali Mexico - 42 C yesterday, only about 40 C today - but that sun is so hot....). NOT a vacation.

People from Mexicali that die and go to hell come back for blankets. I have been there when temp is 120 F. and down to 100 at night. Super hot place.

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

People from Mexicali that die and go to hell come back for blankets. I have been there when temp is 120 F. and down to 100 at night. Super hot place.

Hahahaha..

You are right - I kept telling myself, it's only 108, it could be 120 (just shy of 50 C) - but that didn't help me much. I'm told that there are areas of Mexicali where they did not bury the water pipes far enough below the surface and people cannot shower - they need to take the (HOT) water from the tap and let it cool before use.

If you are from the north (I'm originally from Canada) what you notice is that out in the sun it is HOT, when the sun set the other day the temperature stayed the same, but it felt much more pleasant.

Incidentally - I wear a Suunto watch with thermometer (when allowed) when I am in a mill - contact with my skin was cooling the thermometer / reading. Not what I am used to. Toronto area next week - looks like pleasant and low 20s (Celsius) / 70s next week.

Free Bump

_Driver_

Newly Enlightened

... reduced to 379 $ all in. Last price drop for that beauty

Driver

_Driver_

Newly Enlightened

The light is SOLD, thanks nfetterly!

Last edited: