• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD/WITHDRAWN- Muyshondt Aeon Mk II Alu & HDS Rotary Nichia 219B

KeyeEl

Newly Enlightened
- Disclaimer: I reserve the right to refuse sale blah blah blah. Please know your local laws concerning anything you may buy from me.
- I'll Take It: These magic words will reserve the item for you. Please follow up with a private message/conversation or email to work out details. They are listed on other forums. Time stamp rule is in play.
- Payment: USPS Money Order or PayPal
- Shipping: ConUS (plus Alaska/Hawaii) Price listed includes shipping within the U.S.. Insurance is extra. Items sold for over $100 will include Signature confirmation at no cost for MY protection.
- Message or Email: for questions or to request more pictures.
- Thanks for looking!

***WITHDRAWN***---> HDS Rotary: Comes with the Nichia 219B and flush switch. Barely used and shows little wear(if any), EXCEPT on the bezel. The bezel has been afflicted with a bad coating. Henry will either send a new bezel or you can send it in for a replacement if you don't want to do it yourself. Complete with packaging and manual. Price- $260

***SOLD TO neco***---> Muyshondt Aeon Mk II: This was carried often, but always alone in the pocket so wear is minimal...if any. Specs include: Nichia 219, Sapphire lens, Aluminum in natural type-III anodizing. This is the 3-mode progressive twisty that was done as a special limited run for Uniquetitanium (about 30 pieces). There were also Mk II with XPG2 done for UT, as well as a limited run of Mk II with Nichia/titanium but this is the Aluminum/Nichia 3-mode Mk II. Complete with Muyshondt tube and split ring. Price- $300

Last edited:

neco

Enlightened
Re: Muyshondt Aeon Mk II Alu & HDS Rotary Nichia 219B

I'll take the Aeon as per PM.

billbebob

Newly Enlightened

Aw Shucks, that looks like a great HDS.:)

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast

What is the lumen output of xp-g2 aeon?