wdalew5

Newly Enlightened
ysymapup.jpg
atavasyg.jpg
qahemaqy.jpg

I love it.

braddy

Enlightened
I sure like mine, it is an incredible lot of flashlight and small and bulk free enough, that I edc it

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
It has a cracking poser mode,just wish it was smaller in length as it would be a great edc,even the PD32 i find to long for edc.

LuxCupitor

Newly Enlightened
I just picked one up as well and really like. They did a good job on this one.

braddy

Enlightened
Which model did you purchase - the PD35 or the PD35 2014?

If you meant me in post 2, I have the early PD35, but since it is so effective, I probably won't worry about improvements over it for years to come.

I am interested in a better holster though since I like to keep mine glass down and the PD35 catches in it's issue holster, especially when wet, if anyone knows a cheap one please mention the source, and I know there are $24, and $40 dollar holsters, but I'm looking for one much cheaper.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you meant me in post 2, I have the early PD35, but since it is so effective, I probably won't worry about improvements over it for years to come.

I am interested in a better holster though since I like to keep mine glass down and the PD35 catches in it's issue holster, especially when wet, if anyone knows a cheap one please mention the source, and I know there are $24, and $40 dollar holsters, but I'm looking for one much cheaper.

Always check tool stores as you find all sorts of holsters in there for holding various tools which carry a torch very well indeed.

Jagged77

Newly Enlightened
Really pleased with mine, great build quality and amount of light is impressive. Pretty good to EDC too.

Sent from my iPad using Candlepowerforums

wdalew5

Newly Enlightened
Mine is the 2014 model . I paid less than 80$ for the light , a double charger , and a battery . All brand new and shipping included....I think I got a heck of a deal.
4fa7252eba62144d74b2fa71b011fe22.jpg

Stol3n

Newly Enlightened
Gave $50 for my 2014 PD35 and absolutely love it. The beam and amount of light it puts out it amazing.

bmo

Newly Enlightened
I have a 2014 version myself. Awesome light. It was my first 18650 light. Wanted something in a sleek form factor that used rechargeable and the 960 lumens is just a bonus. Brightest light I own, but I wouldn't say I'm a hardcore flashaholic...yet :)

billbebob

Newly Enlightened
Great beam shots! Well, I know another light that is on my seeming endless growing list of lights;)