What's lost... Is found!!!

gunga

Flashaholic
Lost in the back of a closet for two years... Just found after dismantling my closet unit.

My beloved EDC, stainless Preon Revo, modded with Nichia 219A, attached to a rather weak McGizmo clip.

Thought I'd lost it. Welcome home.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408224593.552454.jpg

kbuzbee

Enlightened
Congratulations brother!

One of my Eigers went walk about somewhere in the house a couple weeks ago. Checked all the usual locations, couch cushions etc, nothing... It'll turn up one day (I hope) it was my favorite of the four...

Ken

Derek Dean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats. " Hey, if you found that in the closet, just think what you might find if you clean out the garage", (his wife talking :)).

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am glad you found it!

Earlier I thought I lost my Ledlenser 3AAA light, my very first LED flashlight. Maybe not a catatrophy because I then already got Fenix L1D and Tiablo A9, but anyway. I thought that either I lost it or I will find it next time I move. And so it became: a good friends of mine helping me with the move suddenly commented about a flashlight. And there it was! It was lost for a year or so, and I got it back and this was more than 6 years ago. I still have it. It has it's place in my collection because it was my very first LED flashlight and the introduction to this addictive but blessed(wallet disagree) hobby!

Last edited:

gunga

Flashaholic
Great result:thumbsup: is this going back on the keys ?

I have a replacement on the keys. This one I put on a tec p7 clip for low profile Edc. I may switch back. Never know!

I love these lost light stories guys. Keep em coming!

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

regulator

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice story. I lost my SS Revo for several weeks. I thought it was gone for good. One day as I was walking back to my car at a job site (in a stone gravel lot) something caught my eye - it was my Revo half covered in stone and driven over by cars! I thought I had lost it in the house somewhere. It took some fine grit sandpaper to bring it to looking brand new and it still worked.

RI Chevy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I also like the little brass swivel on that EDC setup. Are they strong enough? I am going to look at a stainless type of swivel.

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lost a custom Peak Eiger #4 at my folks house a few years ago. I keep looking every time I go back there. Thanks for the inspiration.

eala

gunga

Flashaholic
I also like the little brass swivel on that EDC setup. Are they strong enough? I am going to look at a stainless type of swivel.

It's actually a #4 chrome plated ball bearing brass fishing swivel. I've been using em for years. No failures yet. Cheap too. I think you can find stainless ones too.

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums