What light / lights did you find under the tree?

leng

Newly Enlightened
I would've found an SF M3, except they were backordered..

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
only lights around the christmas tree this year were the hundreds of little ones on it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

i did buy some for others, but they haven't arrived yet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Owen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not really a light, but I got a SRTH for my Z3--'course I ordered it, myself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Prolepsis

Enlightened
Inova X5T (but was given to me early).

Hopefully my ordered L5 by tomorrow or saturday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

rlhess

Enlightened
A friend received two SL TT2Ls for his and his wife's cars from me.

My two boys each received an Arc AAA tricolor

Right before Christmas I got my KT4 Turbohead for my L6 (which also arrived shortly before Christmas)...so it almost counts.

And I got my cat-rescuing-and-fostering friend the Golden Gadgets 6 LED UV light--I had already given her good lights (Arc AAA LE, UKE 4AAs (2), SL 3C LED, Brinkmann LX).

Happy Happy

Richard

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
No lights because I asked for none (and wouldn't have gotten it anyway!).

Actually am bummed about a light. Frys had x-5 Wednesday for $18.99 (usually 35 or so). But Frys is about as far across town as is possible and so I didn't get there for one.

Got IMPORTANT stuff though, socks, shirt, calendar and a kiss from my pretty soon to be gone Grandmaw. <sigh>

And of course prayed for our troops! <PROUD>

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got a blue Mag 4-D, a blue MiniMag AA, a red MiniMag AA, and a blue Solitaire. These are all probably slated for modding. I gave out 30 or so of those CountyComm $1 pocket lights. They were big hits!

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Today I was finally allowed to take possession of my LSL (aka. "my precious"), what a great piece of work, and a silver finish X1, strange but really a beautiful design. My son and his cousin each found Attitudes and Dorcy AAA's, and wife, mother-in-law, and uncle also found Dorcy's.

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: What light / lights did you find under the tre

I got a Arc AAA, AA, LSHF-P, and a Brinkmann LX. All smiles right now. The Arc LSHF-P is awesome as is the Brinkmann LX. The LX outshines my 3 and 4 D maglights with ease.

All I can say is WOW!!

kaseri

Enlightened

As I said I found a SF M6 under my tree. Best part about it was that she got it without my knowing and from a dealer here on CPF.

CalgaryGuy

Enlightened

SL Scorpion for me... I picked it up myself at the store last week... Girlfriend paid for it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Tech a Billy

Newly Enlightened

A "Greatland" six pack flashlight set, from Target. A thoughtful gift from a relative who knows about my prob... interest. Pure Chinese junk, though. Vacuum bulbs and carbon-zinc batteries. There should be a law against bringing such trash into the Country.

FluffyGrunt

Enlightened

Pelican M10, Pelican Stealthlite, and a Brinkmann Longlife. Was eagerly awaiting the Pelicans, didn't know about the longlife. M10 is quite nice so far, I really like narrow beam lights.

RadarGreg

Enlightened

An Inova 24/7 in OD green. Just in time too, as tomorrow I have to head to Afghanistan. Maybe there will be a couple new additions to the family when I get back too. (Lights, not kids)