I got a.... What did you get for christmas?

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got a Beautiful TnC 5W Lux-Star. From my sister!! Boy is this thing beautiful. Maybe too nice for every day use. I would hate to ruin the finish. Talk about a well made peice of equipment. OH YA.
What did you get?
Happy holidays to all CPF'ers !!
Yaesumofo

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
are we limited to flashlights only here?

we've already got a thread about what flashlights you've got, so can this thread include anything?

i didin't get any flashlights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

i got a pair of pants, a portable vacuum, some money, $6 in wendy's gift certificates, $15 worth of gas, and a shirt.

didn't get that corvette i was hoping for either /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I didn't find any lights under my Christmas tree this year, but I got two shirts, some Liberty Orchards goodies, and some money in Christmas cards (some of which I just spent on a video game system). I went to FAO Schwartz yesterday looking for some Digimon stuff, but all they had was a hard plastic Megagargomon, which I decided to pass on. So unless I find some Digimon stuff on ebay and buy it today, I probably won't get it for Christmas, if ya know what I mean. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I was hoping to find a stuffed Guilmon...kinda goes with the hard plastic, talking, motorised Guilmon I got over the summer:
guilmon1.jpg

Well, better go get those "Ocean Green" LEDs on my website...TTFN

RonM

Flashlight Enthusiast
First Christmas in a couple years I didn't get an LED. But my wife did get me a nice airgun! It's a CZ 631 in case you're curious /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

torment

Newly Enlightened
Ordered an L4 for myself. Hoping Mr. Bulk will do another run of the SNII so I can pick one up.

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
No lights, but I just got a Garmen etrex. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif (Still can't find my happy a**. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif )

Larry

NewsFlash

Enlightened
Bought myself a 13/32" drill bit 3/8" shank and a strap wrench. Now where did I put that extra E-series bezel? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[Edit] I almost forgot. Got a black Mag 2C and a Vital Gear FB 123 twisty body. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Other nice things as well.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Got a $150 bonus from my friend/boss, $50 from my parents, some suede rear seats for my car from a Japan only car, some Hennessy, and best of all a Benchmade AFCK-AXIS knife from my bro.

I'll say it's the best Christmas I've had in over three years. And to think I would've been happy if all I got was a L4 or something. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
I received a 4-pack of lithium AA's from my son,
Threw one in my Arc AA and have been wearing on a lanyard all day...nice and light. Snazzy batteries for a classy light. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

JCW

Newly Enlightened
Got a lot of cool stuff, but in interest to this forum I got a Energizer LED/Floursent light and a Night Ize four legged attachment for my Mini Mag that has the Opelec module installed. Great Christmas day, plenty of food, plenty of gifts and a few more days off to play with the new toys.

robk

Enlightened
It was a good Christmas..... My wife bought me a Craftsman Strap Wrench to work on SF heads, my 20 year old son got me a Mag 3D cause he knew I wanted to mod one with a LuxIII, also bought me a Brinkmann Black Max - don't know why, they are hard to mod, but it's the thought that counts. Also got lots of shirts and pants, and a really cool neon palm tree sculpture. My son felt bad about "borrowing" things last year so I also got 100 CDRs and 3 packs of ty-wraps. All in all, it was great, lots of things I didn't think I was gonna get!
Rob

tiktok 22

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Guys,

My wife got me a Game Boy Advance SP, money and some clothes. Oh yeah....golf balls!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif