Beamcover for SRTH?

Owen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Will a beamcover for the KT1/2 fit a SRTH?
If so, is the FM27 the cheapest option (~$40)?

Maybe I'll just make one out of neoprene or something...

rlhess

Enlightened
I don't have my SRTH with me, but in the new year PM me and I'll check the diameter compared to a KT4 (same as M6 M4 and M3T

Cheers,

Richard

Size15's

Flashaholic
The FM2x do fit the T-62 (aka SRTH).
The FM2x look rather silly on the SRTH and 12PM TurboHeads.
If all you want is a cover for protection in storage and transport I believe it is worth looking for more of a cap - something slim and smaller than the FM2x BeamFilters.

Al

Owen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, guys.
Al, those things do look huge. I wish there was some kind of slip-on beamshaper like for the E2e.
I was thinking one of these Blackhawk pouches might be a possible solution for carrying in my toolbag at work(where the lens would be one big scratch in a day or two, otherwise), but am not sure it will fit with the TH, and it doesn't help with pocket carry.
52DG01BK_2.jpg

Probably just need to stick with the P90 and black M2 bezel for pocket carry, anyway, so maybe a pouch is my answer.
It's going to be hard to take that SRTH off, now that I've got to play with it a little, though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Size15's

Flashaholic
The BlackHawk M6 pouch will take the three SF123A TurboHead models such as the M3T, C3+KT2 or the SRTH or 12PM TurboHead.

Al

Owen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, Al. I'm looking at that, and the SOE M6 pouch in other windows. May be just the ticket /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

...and thanks very much for the pics /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif