• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SPF:MM15vn Fiat Lux/ SOLD: Mac's "3300L" M@G in HiCRI XPG

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Up for your consideration is a MM!%vn Fiat Lux. Fiat Lux is the cream of the crop, very few lights get the FL name.

Mod details:
Stage 1: Carrier tweaks + LED direct bonded to Copper, Current boost to 6.5A, New thermal compound, Driver Touch Up, Driver thermal pad cooling, improved wiring.

I purchased this direct (without batteries) from Vin for $275. Light is in excellent condition and comes with everything included. Maybe 15 min runtime on this light and 18650's. Batteries are NCR18650PF 2900mAh and are INCLUDED. :)

Selling for SPF SPF SPF $260 shipped USPS Priority mail.

USA/PP only at this time.

The first unconditional I'll take it here or discrete PM gets it.
Please don't post an I'll take it and disappear for 3 days. ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________

Next up for sale is a Mac's "3300L" M@G in HiCRI XPG that I bought from Neale here.

Light comes with two new 26650 batts with 2 charges on them. Also works great on 32650s (Feilong 6000 mAh) as well.

Light is in great shape, as received with a few hairline scratches on the bezel, see pics. :)

Note the non-hi cri version was "3300 Lumens" hence the 3300L that Mac gave it. With the HiCRI triple triple XPGs it is around 2500L on high (3 levels, HML no memory). Beam has beautifully warm CRI tint. Lovely. Selling to fund new lights, highly recommend this one.

SOLD: $395 shipped batteries included PP/USA only at this time.

Partial Trade OR V4 Dropin/Moddoolar head XPE2 or 4000K XPG2.

First I'll take it here or discretely via PM gets it.

Hairline scratch across "o" in California.

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: MM15vn Fiat Lux (batts included)/ Mac's "3300L" M@G in HiCRI XPG (Batts included)

Just look at that "triple-triple" bezel ! :eek:oo: :wow:

EDIT - congrats on the sale :)

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Re: MM15vn Fiat Lux (batts included)/ Mac's "3300L" M@G in HiCRI XPG (Batts included)

PM sent.

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Will take the triple-triple. Can't resist. PM me your payment info.

magellan

Honorary Aussie

That "3300L" will make you smile :) :) :)

Yes. I just went for it. Nine emitters? Yowser. I'm gonna look like The Joker from Batman.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

Pp received! 3300L is SOLD and the MM15vn is SPF

(I will edit title in morning when I get to office CPU)

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Just look at that "triple-triple" bezel ! :eek:oo: :wow:

EDIT - congrats on the sale :)

Yes, love the triple-triple bezel. And at 3300 lumens, it's now my second brightest light after my Polarion PH40 HID light at 4000 lumens. But it is my brightest LED emitter light by a good margin. My Nitecore TM11 Tiny Monster at 2000 lumens each trail the 3300L by a good bit.

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie

That "3300L" will make you smile :) :) :)

I just got the light and it truly is an awesome piece. I don't have anything else like the triple-triple and it's also my first 2x26650 light. I have three other lights that take 1x26650, which are cut down and modded Maglites from Vesture _of_Blood in southern Calif., but this is my first double.