• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: E2e triple 219 5000K (SOLD)

foxtrot824

Enlightened
I haven't had a chance to play with this mod in too long so it's time to let it go. I had issues with a good contact with ground and just didn't have the energy to play with it any more. It's being sold AS IS, I don't remember the exact bin but they are Nichia 219s in the 5000K range with lots of CRI (not the 4500K). The driver is your standard 2.8A multi mode driver. Just about everything has been laser marked on this light, the body has some QR codes and the head has some caution markings on it. The tail cap is a very used Z68. Again all items are used and the lamp is being sold as such. I'm asking $100 SOLD shipped to the states, PP only. Open to trades (Surefire, HDS). Any questions just PM.

Last edited:

autogiro

Enlightened
Re: FS: E2e triple 219 5000K

Got it today! Looks cool!
I'm guessing the driver bit it so… thanks for the spare!
Awesome deal!
Auto

Dirty wage guy

Enlightened

Who makes that driver? I've seen it on many builds and it seems the drivers with the 4 stars are a popular choice.
Thanks,

DWG

m4a1usr

Enlightened

Who makes that driver? I've seen it on many builds and it seems the drivers with the 4 stars are a popular choice.
Thanks,

DWG

That is what most call a Nanjg 105 but there are subtle differences between the variations. An awesome, reliable driver. If you use JonnyC's software it can be custom programmed where you don't have to settle for the factory options (3 or 4 stars). And with 3 LED's it can run a full 6 volts with no problem.

Dirty wage guy

Enlightened

Thank you Sir! Your knowledge is quite impressive and I Definitely appreciate the info!

DWG

autogiro

Enlightened

Replaced the driver and assigned it to two mode.
Works great and looks cool!
Thanks again!
Auto