• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Copper Beryllium LF2XT & Ku Gavina *Grail Release*

franzdom

Enlightened
Copper Beryllium LF2XT & Ku Gavina **SOLD**

LF2XT Copper Beryllium MINT includes box
XP-G w/ orange trit $750 $700 *SOLD*

Ku Gavina XP-G Has been carried but hard pressed to tell, this is as nice as they come
w/ ice blue & green trit $500 *SOLD*

Prices include shipping USA $20 more for international please.

_MG_3346.jpg

If pics aren't showing or you want to see more pics please look here:

http://franzdom.net/px/ku.php

Last edited:

LupinIII

Enlightened
Congrats LupinIII, that is one super fine machine! I would be proud to have that stud my flashlight stable.

Yeah the matching trits on the bezel and tailcap are not a stock configuration on the Gavina but look fantastic. Add to that the electronic switch and I could not help myself.

Mtbmurf

Newly Enlightened
Yeah the matching trits on the bezel and tailcap are not a stock configuration on the Gavina but look fantastic. Add to that the electronic switch and I could not help myself.

Thankyou for grabbin this !!! Was hard to resist but timing of funds too far off.... Had to put tires on my jeep gc.... 700 bucks.... So no new toy...

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
FREE BUMPASAURUS!!!!!!

Thankyou for grabbin this !!! Was hard to resist but timing of funds too far off.... Had to put tires on my jeep gc.... 700 bucks.... So no new toy...

Who needs safe tires on a jeep when you could have a kick butt flashlight to change the flat with or light up the area around where you are stuck in the mud! :poke:

franzdom

Enlightened
Thank you for the bump, I am frankly surprised the BeCu LF2XT is still here, I paid a lot more thank the asking price for it and it is extremely rare.

Mtbmurf

Newly Enlightened
FREE BUMPASAURUS!!!!!!

Who needs safe tires on a jeep when you could have a kick butt flashlight to change the flat with or light up the area around where you are stuck in the mud! :poke:

Lol !
really kinda true aint it .......

Toolboxkid

Enlightened
Aside from the rarity of the lf2xt, does it outperform stock configuration? Also, what clip/clips come with it?

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

bubble

Enlightened
Would you be interested in trading your BeCu LF2XT for my Mac Ti Tri Knurly?
If yes get in touch..

Last edited: