Make a Head Light Flash Light Using Cree LED Chips to Get HIGH LUMENS with Less Watts

Farhaj

Newly Enlightened
I was wondering if I can Make a Headlight Flashlight using a CREE LED Named XLamp CXA1304 g or any other LED from Cree .. I heard it can Produce High Lumen with less Watts Required. as CREE says they have reached 300 Lumens Per Watts...As, I want to make A headlight Flash light with High Output of Lumens to look into the Dark at A distance far away.

Any ideas, Is it Possible.

TEEJ

Flashaholic
I was wondering if I can Make a Headlight Flashlight using a CREE LED Named XLamp CXA1304 g or any other LED from Cree .. I heard it can Produce High Lumen with less Watts Required. as CREE says they have reached 300 Lumens Per Watts...As, I want to make A headlight Flash light with High Output of Lumens to look into the Dark at A distance far away.

Any ideas, Is it Possible.

Its not clear to me what you are talking about.

Lumens are not what makes a light able to shine far into the dark...its a factor, but the focus of the beam is the most important aspect of that. Also, what is a headlight flashlight? Do you mean an automotive headlamp, at the end of a battery tube, or, a light strapped to your head, or what? :D

So far, it just sounds like you want to make a light of some kind using a CREE LED....which is certainly doable.

:D

precisionworks

Flashaholic

Farhaj

Newly Enlightened
Make a Head Light Flash Light Using Cree LED Chips to Get HIGH LUMENS with Le...

Its not clear to me what you are talking about.

Lumens are not what makes a light able to shine far into the dark...its a factor, but the focus of the beam is the most important aspect of that. Also, what is a headlight flashlight? Do you mean an automotive headlamp, at the end of a battery tube, or, a light strapped to your head, or what? :D

So far, it just sounds like you want to make a light of some kind using a CREE LED....which is certainly doable.

:D

Yes, a light strapped to head.. I was thinking of adding a battery to the led, u know the dc battery has to be small in order to fit on the head ..so they usually are of low voltages, so their of i am looking for a LED which can produce high lumens and require less watts as input.. After reaearching i found out this CREE Led which I meantioned on the top..
And what you say about lumens.. High lumens are bound to produce more long lights..

Tell me all ur views

Last edited: