• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Parabolic Flashlight MJP Body Laser Mod

*LASER*

Enlightened
The complete Light have a new black HA coating with the heatsink ring over the mirror, new copper Connection to the Dragon Led with a new and perfct focus and black potting in the front o the glass for a complete black appearance.
The Driver is a 2 stage with 1400mA on high, the battery + is a silver platet copper contact. The Body is bored for 18500 cells before the coating.
249$ 229 219 + 8$ Int. Shipping
28ZcYd.jpg

uy9psB.jpg

Here is the parabol on the left and a high focused lenslight on the right, distance 5m.
uZP7y2.jpg

Last edited:

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a really interesting setup. I've never seen anything like this before. Is the parabolic configuration something you customized?

*LASER*

Enlightened
The light was made for a few years, and a small Batch became a custom Body, this Body i bored and all incl. the mirror System have i new HA coatet and the complete Led System and Setup renewed. A rarity.

This is a really interesting setup. I've never seen anything like this before. Is the parabolic configuration something you customized?

Latest posts