Seeking Muyshondt Aeon O-Ring

neco

Enlightened
Was wondering if someone could help me find which o-ring to get for a replacement on a Muyshondt Aeon. I know it's size 13 but I'm still lost.
I would preferably like to order from theoringstore but anywhere that can ship in North America cheap would work as well.
This subject may have been covered before but I'd really appreciate the help.

Thanks in advance!

nbp

Flashaholic
Yes. Personally I don't care for EPDM because it doesn't play well with many lubricants, such as Nyogel. My preference after experimenting with a number of materials is Viton as linked above. They are still super cheap unlike flourosilicone or other specialty rings, but resist a wide array of environmental factors and lubricants and they seem to hold up a little better than Buna-N although I think Buna is a good choice if they are all that's available.

neco

Enlightened
Yes. Personally I don't care for EPDM because it doesn't play well with many lubricants, such as Nyogel. My preference after experimenting with a number of materials is Viton as linked above. They are still super cheap unlike flourosilicone or other specialty rings, but resist a wide array of environmental factors and lubricants and they seem to hold up a little better than Buna-N although I think Buna is a good choice if they are all that's available.

Ok good to know, I guess I'll grab a few different kinds for the Aeon and Haiku and see how I like them then. Thanks!