• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Cree xp-e Royal Blue for trade

charlest

Newly Enlightened
I won a partial reel of cree xpe rb on eBay. I will not be needing as many as I currently have, but I do need other things I would like any of the following red 660nm leds 2.2v and above. White 6500-7000k 3.2v and above. Heatsinks or heatsink. Led stars for button leds. Thanks for looking pm to negotiate what you need and what you have. The bin number is. XPEROY-L1-D30-16-0-01

charlest

Newly Enlightened
If you need them for your project and don't have anything to trade I can sell them as well of course. I looked online and they seem to go for 2.75-3.00 dollars a piece so I was thinking 2 dollars for you guys. Let me know if I am incorrect. Also I am capable of mounting them for you at 3 dollars a piece. The stars cost me .83 cents. And I'm always open to other weird gadgetry to trade as well.

madscience

Newly Enlightened
Hello charlest: Am interesting in your Cree LEDs. As a new member, I can not PM until been 'vetted' by moderator with few more posts. (Yes, moderator, I actually read the intro information:)) So will have to discuss Crees here on forum.

If Reading bin correctly, this is looking like a very good bin. Doing the math, 500mw@[email protected] gives a light output power to electrical input power efficiency value of 45%. This is very good.

However check this link: http://shop.stevesleds.com/Philips-Luxeon-ES-ROYAL-BLUE-3-Watt-LEDs-Luxeon-ES-Royal-Blue.htm

At Stevesleds.com can purchase Luxeon ES Royal Blue on star for $3. Ignore spec info on top and use actualy BIN M4R listed near bottom of page. Doing the math, 1100(min)mw@[email protected] equals 57% power efficiency.

For same $3 can buy Luxeon ES Royal Blue with 12% more power efficiency.

Am interested in your Crees, and do not mind buying stars and mounting to stars myself.
However you will need to come down on price some more to make your Crees more competitive.
How many of these Crees do you have available?

Later :)

charlest

Newly Enlightened
I have 250 of them give or take. I think 2 dollars is a good price.