• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS TN32vn Dedomed PDTn

MIKES250R

Enlightened
23saow7.jpg

Up for sale is one like new Vinh Modified TN32vn with premium dome tint, dedomed for max throw. Original case and holster are included. I have too many throwers and reluctantly need to thin the heard. This light easily out throws my K40vn, my SR52vns and even my K50vn.

Stock TN32s sell for $179.99.

$140 with free shipping in the CONUS.

Last edited:

MIKES250R

Enlightened
It's not perfect, what light is? Maybe my TK75vn Fiat Lux! This particular sample of TN32vn is not a light for white wall junkies. The hot spot and corona are fine but it is a little ringy outside of that. This light throws really well though. Only my TK61vn out throws it. My K50vn has a larger hotspot and corona, and I stand by original statement that my TN32vn will out throw my K50vn. The K50vn appears to put out more lumens. I do not have a light sphere or meter, this is purely subjective. LOL

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
if vinh cant figure out the tk61vn v2 sunday night and refunds everyone ill buy this if still for sale.

tyxxvxl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow Mike!
That is a crazy good deal on an awesome light.
If I had enough cash I would totally buy it.
Someone is gonna get a good deal :)

MIKES250R

Enlightened
Yeah I know right! I paid $179 plus the cost to have Vinh mod it. I have too many throwers or I would keep it.

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
jees i though this was a steel at $180, its $150 now and no one is biting. im shocked. If i didn't need to toss a grand into my car this would be mine lol

MIKES250R

Enlightened
The battery carrier was modified to be more efficient, and the dedomed led is premium hand picked for a very warm and natural color. The TN32 needs no extra heatsinking as Thrunite already upgraded the heatsink when they went from the TN31 to the TN32.

Neilbenecke

Newly Enlightened
I like it allot what really up with it for real how long you had it

Sent from my iPad using Candlepowerforum