Current Reverse Clicky Selection?

flight777

Newly Enlightened
Hi all,

It's been some time since I've posted here. I was content with my incandescent lights for a good while, but I'm finally seeing the need for another LED.

I'm trying to find out who makes decent AA-powered lights (i.e.: Fenix quality or better) with reverse clicky switches these days? Ideally, I'd like to find one that runs on 1 or 2 AA's with three modes in the neighborhood of 2, 25, and 100-200 lumens. I know, not a popular config, but I've gotten to really dislike lights with momentary-on that can accidentally drain the battery in your pocket or gear bag. I've had this happen too many times. And no, I don't really want a twist-on for this application.

Thanks in advance!

~David
(Flight777)

UnderPar

Enlightened
Try checking out the Foursevens Quark QPA. This is a reverse clicky switch light that that runs with 1 x AA Alkaline / NiMH / Li-ion batteries. You may purchase an additional 2 x AA body so you could lego the light and run it on a 2 x AA Alkaline or NiMH. HTH

ven

Flashaholic
Check out Eagletacs d25a lights,al or ti version,reverse clicky and are a great light. I have 1 d25a(aa) and 2 d25c(123/16340)

also t10t/t10s/t10

size wise t10/d25a/t10t

All can be fed on AA or 14500(apart from the d25c :) ) but the thrunite t10 lights only support up to 3v(still 14500 work well)

flight777

Newly Enlightened
I think these new Xeno ES1 and ES2 look nice, and might fit your needs. Marketplace thread: Awesome-new-Xeno-ES1-and-ES2...

Wow, thanks! The Xeno ES1 is very close to what I'm looking for. Impressive specs. What is the cost for these? Can you custom order the color of LED you want? I don't know if I'm setup on the Marketplace or not...registered a couple years ago but never used it.

Are there any other more mainstream brands out on the open market with a light like the Xeno ES1?

Thanks again!

David