Your next light that......

ven

Flashaholic
you really want,you have a great desire to own and for what reason you want this light even if you have to sell the misses for camels and trade them in.....:laughing:

For example to name just one ,I really really want an x40vn triple,lots of flood,just perfect for country park walks and camping use along with having great UI and form factor. Of course modded by vinh with triple xpl. This light right now is on my most wanted list,I also think it will be my most used too.

What have you in the pipe line and why please?

cheers ven:thumbsup:

Last edited:

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have no desire to buy any light at present as it is a complete waste of my money as i have more than enough and my weakness at present is watches.:thumbsup:

Poppy

Flashaholic
I have no desire to buy any light at present as it is a complete waste of my money as i have more than enough and my weakness at present is watches.:thumbsup:

Oh come now Mr. McNair. Just nip on down to your local walmart or such and get a Timex. They "take a licking and just keep ticking" :whistle: Once you have one.... there's no going back. :)

Gee ven,
I guess it would be one that is all dressed up in trits, like one of those in the Jeff Hanko thread

Raven-burg

Newly Enlightened
Triple PD35vn I reckon.
Triples look sooooo sexy!

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

ven

Flashaholic

Well mr mcnair i would have no less:nana: but i think you talking out of your............. :laughing: ,you like your lights,you have recently bought a p7.2 and d25a iirc and will always be on the look out me thinks:thinking: so come on try harder,there must be a light that you think:twothumbs you may not justify the cost or not really need asap but maybe one around the corner that has caught your eye..........maybe one for the farm or to set up when rc racing at night:poke: an new edc to rotate maybe.............:poke:

:tinfoil::whistle::thumbsup:

ven

Flashaholic
Eagletac MX25L4 SBT-70 with turbo head...

This light has really caught my eye,it has great specs and of course ET which i like a lot. I dont own any of their larger lights just the d25 series. Looks like it has lots of modding potential,great suggestion........................will keep a close thought on this one.

N8N

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just ordered an EagleTac D25C Ti 219... but I still want a Jetbeam RRT-01 or maybe a Sunwayman V11 as I would like to try a control ring light as well. I also wouldn't mind having a headlight, although I do have an older Zebralight that I bought off CPFMP, but I'd like a little more power and maybe a high CRI emitter.

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think I just blew my light budget for the next 5.. Ye...... Mo...... We...... Ehh days ;)

But next, hmm maybe a haiku.......... Depends how much I like the tain nova. Might be a flute,
Thud?

Hell I don't know!

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well mr mcnair i would have no less:nana: but i think you talking out of your............. :laughing: ,you like your lights,you have recently bought a p7.2 and d25a iirc and will always be on the look out me thinks:thinking: so come on try harder,there must be a light that you think:twothumbs you may not justify the cost or not really need asap but maybe one around the corner that has caught your eye..........maybe one for the farm or to set up when rc racing at night:poke: an new edc to rotate maybe.............:poke:

:tinfoil::whistle::thumbsup:

Once i have bought a Citizen Eco Drive in black and yellow i may buy something lol.

kj2

Flashaholic
Currently looking at so many lights. New (to come) but also older lights. One of them is the Olight X6. Specs speaks for itself. Only point is.. where and when am I going to use it?... And to have a Polarion PH50 is a real dream.. but yeah.. the price is killing. For know it's just looking and waiting. The info on the ArmyTek Tornado looks promising :)

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
One of these days, I'll pull the trigger on a Surefire Hellfighter.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
cland72, "One of these days, I'll pull the trigger on a gun, with my new Surefire Hellfighter mounted on it". There fixed it for you! :xyxgun::xyxgun::xyxgun:

For me, easy: Jeff Hanko trit to the max beast. Ironicly, if I were to buy one, I would have to search for a new Misses anyway. I am gonna miss her. :naughty:

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Haha.

I told my girl my new light cost $200......... :)

She thinks the trits are pretty :p

Last edited:

Tjmonsen5

Newly Enlightened
I was at a trade show and spoke to the streamlight rep and asked if the stinger would be upgraded to the same head as the new protac 1100lumen model. He said the stinger would be even brighter! So that is the light I am waiting for. No idea when.

ven

Flashaholic
I am hoping after the mm18vn i can save some pennies for an x40vn triple,after that it will hopefully be a gizmo or alike for an edc.

That new mm18 that selfbuilt has reviewed really appeals to me,love the mm15vn,just a cooler version with throw and many options reg modes............pretty much a great all round camping/walking light..............i wonder if sir roberto may be tempted with this next light,lots of flood and throw when needed:naughty:

Awesome taste tony,got to love those custom lights,hopefully i will get a couple or they will sit and its just too much of a waste to have $500 worth of ti sat there..............could not justify that and i know you use your gear:cool: