New Inovas

03hemi

Newly Enlightened
Anyone have any input on the new higher lumen t4 or the rechargeable t3? I cant seem to find any and the search function is not working today. I just found my 2nd gen and realize how comfy it is to use and the beam pattern was smooth, but its just not bright compared to today's rechargeables especially the stingers im issued.

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just hope the new version is better than the last t4r I bought. The most well built flashlight with the worst beam I have ever seen. Only can go up from there. The new beam better not be purple like the last one...

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I emailed Brightguy. They said the new T4 was pretty much identical to the previous version except for the brighter led.

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
pass...the NiteIze guys that own Inova seem to have using the cheapest LED possible in one of the best built designs around as part of their business model. Same just brighter to me means just even more hideous blue/purple light with an even more obvious crappy beam profile. Darn shame the rest of the light is solid as a bank vault.

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
pass...the NiteIze guys that own Inova seem to have using the cheapest LED possible in one of the best built designs around as part of their business model. Same just brighter to me means just even more hideous blue/purple light with an even more obvious crappy beam profile. Darn shame the rest of the light is solid as a bank vault.

Don't know about that. To me, brighter means better led. The more modern leds, the more color controlled they are. So who knows. But I agree, the build quality on Inova's is awesome. I love the T1 and T4.