• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Mac's Customs Cu-EDC Hi Cri

HarlanJammer

Newly Enlightened
This isn't a shelf queen. It's a pocket queen that has seen daily work for quite some time. It has 3 small dings, decent patina, and the beginnings of tarnish in the tail. It's been a great light but I'm starting to reach for my Oveready more and more. I'm asking $450.00 which includes insured CONUS shipping and PP fees.

gonefishing

Enlightened
Curse you taptalk! You have failed me once again! Congrats to Zoran[emoji482]

LupinIII

Enlightened
Wow months and months I was looking for a copper Tri-EDC to no avail and four of them have been listed in the past month. The patina on this one looks great.

Congrats guys!

Congrats on the sale. Though copper thieves would argue, we don't consider copper as an exotic metal. Therefore, this thread is being posthumously moved to its proper place in the regular BST section.

IsaacL

Enlightened
I am surprised at the number of Mac's that have come up for sale in the past few months. It's the exact opposite of what I expected to see. Hope you find one!

Wow months and months I was looking for a copper Tri-EDC to no avail and four of them have been listed in the past month. The patina on this one looks great.

Congrats guys!

nbp

Flashaholic
I am surprised at the number of Mac's that have come up for sale in the past few months. It's the exact opposite of what I expected to see. Hope you find one!

Once people see that they can get $450 even for beat up copper lights, they unload 'em while they can. Haha. I wonder if I could get $1000 for my Ti Tri? :cool:

LupinIII

Enlightened
Once people see that they can get $450 even for beat up copper lights, they unload 'em while they can. Haha. I wonder if I could get $1000 for my Ti Tri? :cool:

Not sure if that is a fair comparison - the copper and titanium Tri-EDC are the same price on Mac's website. I love my titanium but the copper has that character that cannot be beat.